2023 - Denver, Colorado, USA - The University of Colorado Skaggs School of Pharmacy
Blazing New Trails
- Base camp - teaching and learning essentials
- Elevation - gaining ground through training
- Summit - transfer of learning through practice
- Carabineers, clips & cairns - tools of the climb
Keynotes: Kirstie Galbraith, Tina Brock, Simon Tweddell, and Ruth E. Nemire.
2021- Dublin, Ireland - virtual event
Irish Institute of Pharmacy
The Journey of Learning
- Planning the Route - the stages of our learning journey
- Provisions and Companions - things that help us in our journey
- Destinations – where are we going?
Keynotes: Mary Collins, Zubin Austin, Miréad Nic Giolla Mhichil, and Alison Strath.
2018 - Brisbane, Australia
Australian Pharmacy Council
Shaping Tomorrow's Practitioners Today
- Working with others: How do we learn to practise together?
- Preparing for the 21st century: future skills, social accountability, innovation and entrepreneurship
- Turning the Tables: Focusing on educator development and the scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Hot Topics in Life Long Learning
Keynotes: Zubin Austin, Catriona Bradley, Gabrielle Brand, Gloria Dall’Alba, Debra Rowett
Preconference Workshops: Zubin Austin, Catriona Bradley, Gabrielle Brand, Kari Franson, Ralph Altiere, Karen Whitfield
2016 - Split, Croatia
Sailing New Waters
Expand Your Horizons
- Teaching Skills for New Roles for Pharmacists
- New Concepts and tools in pharmacy education and training
- Commitment to the Quality of Pharmacy Education
Keynotes: Tom Zlatic, Kirstie Galbraith, Ashok Soni
2014 - Orlando, USA
The Magic of Discovery: What Lies Ahead
- From College to Career
- Expanding Roles for Pharmacists
- Outcomes of CPD. Who should care?
Keynotes: Julie Johnson, Lisa Nisson, Andy Friedman, Zubin Austin
2011 - Rotorua, New Zealand
Learning together in the Land of the Long White Cloud – emerging from the mist
- Learning together
- Emerging roles in pharmacy
- Supporting the profession to emerge and evolve
Keynotes: John Shaw, Patricia Black, Amanda Torr, Michael Greco, Zubin Austin
2009 - Helsinki, Finland
A Global Learning Journey
- The Roadmap for Success – Delivery Models and Outcomes
- Program Planning – Needs Assessment
- Program Delivery – Active Learning
Keynotes: Zubin Austin, Christine Boughey, Paivi Tynjaia
2007 - Hatfield, England
Climate Changes in Learning
- Innovation and Practice
- Blended learning – telling, sharing, and learning from each other
- Advancing Methods and Technologies
Keynotes: Thomas Zlatic, Michael Eraut, Mark Alexander, Jon Alltree, Louise Mallet, Stephen Chapman, Karen Walker, Keith Ridge, Zubin Austin
2005 - Saskatoon, Canada
Practice, Academia and Industry - Building Bridges through Continuous Professional Development
- How Does Life Long Learning Occur?
- How Can Technology Enable Life Long Learning?
- How Can Collaboration Foster Life Long Learning?
Keynotes: Mike Rouse, Ian Bates, Terri Schindel, Abilio Neto
2002 - Grahamstown, South Africa
The Road Less Travelled - A Shift in CPD From the Educator to the Learner
- A Shift in CPD...
- From the educator...
- To the learner.
Keynotes: Shirley Walters, Mike Rouse, Ina Rothmann, Abillo Neto, Chrissie Boughey, Zubin Austin, Dale Wright, Nadine Butler, Tanya Maurer
2000 - Templepatrick, Northern Ireland
The Route to Continuing Professional Development
- What is CPD?
- How to Undertake CPD
- How to Assess CPD
Keynotes: Janet Grant, William Thompson, Anthony Marini, Peter Vlasses, Bruce Berger
1998 - Hillerod, Denmark
Enhanced Outcomes Through Improved Program Design and Delivery
- Program Design, Meeting the Needs of the Learner
- Educational Delivery Technology
- Ensuring Quality in Life Long Learning
- Internationalization and Co-operation
Keynotes: Lars-Ove Dahlgren, Gunner Handal, Elliott Sogol, Terry Mayes, Norten Dahl, Diane Mynden, Chere Gibson, Henri Manasse
1994 - Madison, Wisconsin USA
Critical Issues in the Delivery of Continuing Professional Education
- Maintaining Professional Competence
- Educational Design and Delivery Systems
Keynotes: Alan Knox, William Blockstein, Michael Molenda, Kenneth Kirk, Nils-Olaf Strandqvist